Hey there! Welcome to our blog.
We’re Kim and Sanne.
We’re a happily married couple and we love to spend our days on the road.
We ♥ Nature
It’s just a few extra miles. But the view will be totally worth it.
Kim thinks there are few things more inspiring and jaw dropping than nature.
So strap on your shoes because we love to hike.
Our best nature experiences are:
- Hiking the W in Torres del Paine
- Completing the Four Mile and Panorama trail in Yosemite National park, California
- Staring at the Iguazu falls on the frontier of Argentina and Brazil
We ♥ Culture
Just one more museum. I promise.
Sanne is an art historian with a love for modern art and architecture.
Travelling without visiting a museum or a temple just won’t do.
Our favourite cultural experiences are
We ♥ Local
Can we meet?
We love to meet locals because it’s an awesome way to learn more about a destination, the people, the culture and the local traditions. Homestays and working with local guides are the way to go for us.
- Hiking with the Black Hmong in Sapa, Vietnam
- Seeing a Kecak dance performance in Bali
- A homestay in Ngawi, Java
Hold on. What happened to Louise? Louise who co-started the blog decided to move to Amsterdam to become a kick-ass digital producer. She decided to put blogging on hold for a while. Her stories, such as the awesome Indian roadtrip, can still be found on the blog.
♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦